Created to be… Wholly Alive!
“And God said,, Behold I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.” Genesis 1 :29
The fact is that sickness and disease were never intended as part of the design for human beings. In His desire to create a family of children upon whom He could shed His infinite and perfect love, God created for us a miraculous self-healing body! The more that scientists research and discover about the awesome workings of the human body, the more confirmation they give to its wondrous design! Just as a manufacturer supplies instructions for the proper use and maintenance of a product, so our Creator imparted to us the instructions and raw materials for the care and maintenance of our physical bodies, and for our mental and spiritual well-being. We have only to look to His inspired Word, the Holy Bible, for these precious truths.
” …If thou will diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His sight, and will give ear to His commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians; for I am the LORD that healeth thee.” Exodus 15:26
There are three principal causes of sickness: toxicity, deficiency, and the lack of connectedness to our Creator. The bad news is that collectively and individually, we have seriously polluted both our internal and external environments, and the majority of people have either lost, or have never sought, a relationship with their Creator. The air we breathe, the water we drink, the food we eat, and the thoughts we think have all become tainted by abuse and misuse. The good news is we have the ability as individuals to make significant changes to all of those aspects of our lives!
” …I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10.
The keys to becoming wholly alive are found in dedicating oneself to a lifestyle that includes:
- Consuming a plant-based, living foods diet, consisting of at least 80% raw foods, including 16 to 32 ounces of freshly extracted vegetable juices daily.
- Breathing clean air, indoors as well as outdoors
- Drinking pure water, 6 to 8 glasses daily
- Enjoying the life-giving benefits of sunshine for at least 20 to 30 minutes daily
- Following a proper exercise routine for 30 minutes to one hour several times per week
- Ensuring regular elimination and cleansing of the body daily
- Reducing harmful stress
- Getting proper rest, at least 8 hours per night
- Seeking emotional well-being
- Daily communication with God, thus ensuring the ability to benefit from all of the above!